It is now possible to add a Splash Modal to a specific page in addition to the ability to create site-wide Splash Modals. This article gives instructions on how to add and configure a Splash Modal.
When Enabled, the Splash Modal that is displayed on the page uses the properties that are configured. Select the Push-Down option to make all child pages also display the same Splash Modal. This is useful when you want to display a custom modal across a section of your website, such as a department.
When Disabled, the page displays the inherited Splash Modal setting content from Site Properties or, if configured to Push Down, the page’s parent.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is ON.
- Click Properties on the vertical tabs.
- Select Splash Modal Properties.
Enable the Page Modal.
- Configure the Splash Modal Properties
Display: Configure date options for the modal to automatically begin and end displaying
- Starts: Select the desired date for the splash modal to begin appearing
- Ends: Select the desired date for the splash modal to end appearing
- Push Down: Check the box to push the Page Modal down to all subpages
- Splash Modal Title: Enter the desired title for the Page Modal
- Splash Modal Content: Enter the content for the Page Modal
- Display: Configure date options for the modal to automatically begin and end displaying
- Click Save Page Changes.