Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish an Activity.
This article will show you how to modify an Activity.
- CivicEngage does not have a "Shopping Cart" for the Facilities or Activities module. This means you cannot bulk register or reserve in the module, you will need to do one registration/reservation at a time. For this functionality, please review our CivicRec option.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category
- Click Actions next to the activity you want to modify
- Select Modify
- Make modifications
- Name: Name of the Activity
- Activity Code: Code for city activity, usually matched with an Activity Brochure
- Default Facility: Ties to the Facilities Module
- Default Address: Address of Facility
- Note: You can Add a New Location to the drop-down.
- ZIP Plus 4: Enter the Plus 4 of the Zip Code for this activity
- Brief Description: Short description (450 characters or less) of the Activity
- Full Description: Description with more formatting options
- Contact Information
- Contact Name: Enter the contact's name
- Contact Email: Enter the contact's email
- Contact Phone Number: Provide the contact's primary phone number
- Other Phone Number: Provide an additional phone number
- Registration Information
- Allow Online Registration: Allow registration to be made on the public side
- Registration Fee(s): Create fee names and fee amounts; click the "+" icon to add more fees
- Fee Taxable: Allow taxation on Registration Fee
- Default Age Range: Set an age range on the activity
- Default Max Participants: Set a participant limit
- Allow Waitlist: Select to allow users to sign up for a waitlist when the activity reaches maximum participation
- Default Waitlist Email: Email will send when the system adds users to the waitlist
- Display: Select a display date range
- Select a Save option at the top of the page
- Save & Add Session: Allows you to save and add a session to your activity
- Save Changes: Allows you to continue on to the Registration Form
- For instructions on how to create a registration form, please visit our Creating a New Registration Form article.