Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify the Registration Form for an Activity.
- Note: For information on how to create a new registration form please visit our Create a New Registration Form article.
Information submitted on this form will be sent via email. To protect sensitive information, do not request the following information on any forms:
- Bank Account Information
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Business ID Numbers
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Medical Information
- Passport Numbers
- Routing Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Tax ID Numbers
- W2 or Other Tax Information
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Activities
- Select the category the registration form falls under
- Click Actions next to the desired activity
- Select Registration Form
- Modify the registration form
- Type: Type of form (Regular or ePayment)
- Submit Options
- Submit and Print: Allows the user to submit the form via email and print the form as a copy
- Submit: Allows the user to submit the form via email
- Print: Allows the user to print the form as a hard-copy
- Enable ReCaptcha: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to form submission; enabling this option will reduce the ability for bots to submit forms
- Submit To: Submissions will be sent to email(s) provided
- Field Types: Allows you to customize the form using drag-and-drop
- Once a field type is added to the form, it will prompt you to fill in the appropriate information.
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page