This article will show you how to add an item to an agenda.
Who can use this feature?
- It is important to remember that when adding Agenda Items, the different permission levels (Authors, Publishers, and Owners) will see different controls. For example, Authors will see Add Item but not the Add Agenda button. Add Agenda is only visible at the Publisher level and above. Save and Submit buttons will appear based on the workflow that is selected for that item.
- Items cannot be added to PDF Agendas
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you would like to add the item to
- Select Add Item on the right-hand side
- Fill out the information
- Name: Enter the name of the Agenda Item
- Workflow: Select a workflow for the publishing process
- Note: This option will only display if a workflow has been created for the category.
- Suggested Meeting Date (Optional): Enter the suggested meeting date
- Start Time (Optional): Enter the start time of the item
- Description (Optional): Enter a brief description of the item
- Attached Files (Optional): Click Upload File(s) to attach a file to your item
- Note: There may be additional options if Custom Fields have been created for the category.
- Select a saving option at the top of the page
- Save Changes: Save the changes without adding them to live site
- Save and Submit: Save changes and submit to be approved (Authors Only)
- Save and Approve: Save and approve the changes
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.