This article will show you how to add an item to an agenda.
- It is important to remember that when adding Agenda Items, the different permission levels (Authors, Publishers, and Owners) will see different controls. For example, Authors will see the Add Item but not the Add Agenda button. Add Agenda is only visible at the Publisher level and above. Save and Submit buttons will appear based on the workflow that is selected for that item.
- Authors adding items will have the ability to Save and Submit items without approval. No notifications will be sent unless a workflow is selected.
- Items cannot be added to PDF Agendas
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Navigate to Modules and on the Content tab, select Agenda Center
- Select the category you would like to add the item to
- Select Add Item on the right-hand side
- Fill out the information
Note: There may be additional options if Custom Fields have been created for the category
- Name: Enter the name of the Agenda Item
Workflow: Select a workflow for the publishing process
Note: This option will only display if a workflow has been created for the category.
- Suggested Meeting Date (Optional): Enter the suggested meeting date
- Start Time (Optional): Enter the start time of the item
- Description (Optional): Enter a brief description of the item
- Attached Files (Optional): Click Upload File(s) to attach a file to your item
- Select a saving option at the top of the page
- Save Changes: Save the changes without adding them to live site
- Save and Submit: Save changes and submit to be approved (Authors Only)
- Save and Approve: Save and approve the changes