Who can use this feature?
Under the Properties tab, you can customize the public side as well as the back-end of the Agenda Center. Under Properties, global options such as Default Messages, and Permissions can be set.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the Properties tab
- Navigate through the Options, Default Messages, or Default Agenda Format tabs to make changes
Make desired modifications to Agenda Center Options.
- Admin Name: The name that is visible to site admins
- Public Name: The name that is publicly displayed for the Module
- Header: The header that appears under the Module name
- Footer: The header that appears at the bottom of the module
- Modify Agendas: Select the checkbox to allow users to modify agendas
- Unpublish Agendas: Select the checkbox to allow users to unpublish agendas
- Allows Owners to Override Workflow Process: Check to allow owners to override the workflow process
- Allow Users to Move Items into Folders: Select the checkbox to allow users below the owner level to move items into folders
- Allow Copy to Archive Center: Check to allow users to copy items to the archive center
- Sends Notifications: Select the checkbox to send notifications to users when an item or category is submitted
- Enable RSS Management Options: Select the checkbox to enable category-level options to manage what appears in the RSS feed
- Always Show Media Column: Check to show the Media Column, even if there are no agendas containing media
- Collapse Categories: Select the checkbox to collapse categories by default
- Show Posted Date: Check to show posted dates for agendas in Agenda Center
Default Messages Tab
Make desired modifications to Agenda Center Default Messages.
Default Agenda Format Tab
Make desired modifications to Agenda Center Default Agenda Format.
- Note: Check out the following resource for more information about creating and editing the Default Agenda Format.