There is a setting that allows you to always show the Media column on the main Agenda Center view, rather than only when media is in the category. This provides a uniform page appearance regardless of if a category has media or not.
Who can use this feature?
- The default for each site is to only show the Media column when media is available.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the Properties tab at the top
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Always Show Media Column option
- Click Save Changes at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.