Learn how to create and add a new Agenda to the Agenda Center.
Who can use this feature?
Note: Publishers can only Save or Save and Submit, cannot Publish.
- The SVG file type is not supported in the Agenda Center. If an SVG file is used within the header of an agenda it will break the module.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the desired category
- Click Add Agenda
- Note: You must create items before you create your agenda.
- Fill out fields
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Upload an agenda: Select if you want to upload a pre-existing agenda from your computer
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- Click Save and Publish in the top-right corner
- Click back into the agenda you just made by selecting Actions > Modify
- Modify the agenda settings
- Header and Footer: Edit or review the default header and footer
- Approved and Default Items: Drag-and-drop items into the agenda
- Indent items from the previous item to become a sub-item of the previous item on the agenda and numbered accordingly.
- To change an item’s location on the agenda workbench, click on the item and drag and drop it to the new location. The item will then be renumbered accordingly.
- To remove an item from the agenda, click the item and drag it back to the Approved or Default Items section.
- Select Save
- Select if you would like the agenda to show as amended or not
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.