Who can use this feature?
System Admin | Owner | Publisher
Note: Publishers can only Save or Save and Submit, cannot Publish.
- The SVG file type is not supported in the Agenda Center. If an SVG file is used within the header of an agenda it will break the module.
- Select Modules, then Content, then click Agenda Center
- Select the desired category
- Click Add Agenda
Note: You must create items before you create your agenda.
- Fill out fields
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Upload an agenda: Select if you want to upload a pre-existing agenda from your computer
- Description: Provide a brief description
Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- Click Save and Publish in the top-right corner
- Click back into the agenda you just made by selecting Actions and then Modify
- Modify the agenda settings
- Header and Footer: Edit or review the default header and footer
Approved and Default Items: Drag-and-drop items into the agenda
- Indent items from the previous item to become a sub-item of the previous item on the agenda and numbered accordingly.
- To change an item’s location on the agenda workbench, click on the item and drag and drop it to the new location. The item will then be renumbered accordingly.
- To remove an item from the agenda, click the item and drag it back to the Approved or Default Items section.
- Select Save
- Select if you would like the agenda to show as amended or not