This article will show you how to prevent an Agenda from being labeled Amended.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category
- Select the Agendas tab
- Click Actions next to the agenda you wish to modify
- Select Modify
- Make any necessary modifications
- Meeting Date: Enter a date for the meeting
- Override Posted Date and Time: Specify a date and time to override the published date/time
- Disclaimer: Some state laws may require that you DO NOT ALTER the published date/time.
- Note: If left blank, the actual published date/time will display.
- Description: Provide a brief description
- Link to Media (optional): Paste a link to external or Media Center media
- Open in new window: Select to open the link in a new window
- Media Type: Indicate whether the media is Video or Audio
- File: View Agenda file
- Upload File - For Minutes: Upload Minutes from your computer
- Convert to PDF: Convert your Minutes file to a PDF
- Select Save at the top of the page
- A prompt will appear asking to show the agenda as amended or not
- Show as Amended: Makes the amended date show on the front end; adds a previous version to the history
- Don't Show as Amended: Keeps the agenda for the published date; adds a previous version to the history
- Remove Amended from Agenda (Keep Previous Version): View instructions if you do not want the agenda to show as amended but you would like it to show previous versions.