Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to update an alert.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category that the alert is under
- Find the alert you would like to update and select Actions
- Click Add Update
- A pop-up window will appear for the update
- Update box: Enter the update information
- Web Address: Enter a link (if applicable)
- Display Text: The text you would like displayed for the link
- Open in new window: This will open the link in a new window
- Select a Saving Option
- Cancel: Will delete the update
- Save: Will save the update without sending a notification to subscribers
- Save and Send: Will save the update and send a notification to subscribers
- Select a Save and Send Option
- Subject: Auto-fills with the update subject line
- Comments: Allows additional comments
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Allows 160 character notification message for mobile devices
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- Send Options
- Send: Will send the update notification
- Don't Send: Will not send the update notification
- Cancel: Will cancel the update notification