The Agenda Center offers an easy way to create and display agendas for various civic organizations. The Agenda Center can design agenda templates for repeated use, create workflows to ensure agenda accuracy, and enable you to enter minutes directly into each agenda. This functionality is combined with the ability to customize both the creation and organization of the Agenda Center.
The Agenda Center main page appears displaying all categories that have been created for each group, along with any agenda categories within those groups. From this main page, new categories can be created. Properties are also set for the Agenda Center itself and permissions given to various groups for the Agenda Center.
- The name of the Agenda Center can be customized depending on local needs and will be explained later in this document.
- Customize the Agenda Center's public side and create rules related to the creation and customization of agendas using the Properties tab: Options button
- Set up email notification for System Administrators and Owners when a new agenda category is created
- Allow a copy of the agenda to be posted in the Archive Center
- Allow users to move items in folders
- Unpublish agendas in order to remove or modify them
- Create a public name for the Agenda Center
- Rename the Agenda Center for the admin side of a site
- Reduces redundant work by creating agenda templates
- Customizes the creation and organization of your agenda
- Saves time by entering minutes directly into each agenda
- Creates a one-stop-shop for the public to view agenda minutes, meeting videos, and downloads of agendas, minutes, or complete packets