This article will show you how to configure permissions for a Category in Agenda Center.
Who can use this feature?
- We recommend that you assign permissions at the category level. This way, you only give the permissions to that category and not the whole module.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category you wish to set the permissions for
- Select Actions
- Select Modify
- Scroll to the Permissions section
- Select the groups you want to give permission to and determine what level of permissions
- View (V): Viewers can look at the page(s)
- Author (A): Authors can edit and create pages, and create new items; work must be approved by a higher-level user
- Publisher (P): Publishers can edit and create pages, are allowed publishing and unpublishing rights, and can approve work from authors
- Owner (O): Owners have the right to create new pages, move existing pages, set feature columns on pages, modify existing pages, and approve work from authors
- Click Save Changes
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.