The Alert Center graphically shows when there is an emergency/important notification in the area. You can enable the alert and post updates to the alert. You can choose from multiple looks/layouts for your website to display the module. Notifications or updates can be sent out through email and/or text messages from the Notify Me module.
- Alert your constituents of any emergencies
- Easily update the details of existing alerts
- Display the alerts in a variety of ways
- Add the Alert Widget to your site pages
- Note: The alert bar should be used in emergencies. You can choose to enable the Alert Bar for All Pages or Homepage Only.
- Note: When creating a new alert the following prompt will appear if there is also a site-wide alert that will be overridden with the department-specific alert bar. Leaving “Emergency Alert” does not override the alert bar text, only custom text will override alert bar text.