The Alert Center graphically shows when there is an emergency/important notification in the area. You can enable the alert and post updates to the alert. You can choose from multiple looks/layouts for your website to display the module. Notifications or updates can be sent out through email and/or text messages from the Notify Me module.
- Alert your constituents of any emergencies
- Easily update the details of existing alerts
- Display the alerts in a variety of ways
- Add the Alert Widget to your site pages
- Note: The alert bar should be used in emergencies. You can choose to enable the Alert Bar for All Pages or Homepage Only.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please add visuals to represent the different display options.
Agreed with Vivienne. I believe the following visual(s) would be helpful:
- how the alert bar looks across the top of the website
- how an alert post looks like on the frontend Alert Center page; including multiple updates on the item
Hi Vivienne and Michael,
I have added some images to display the Alert Bar, as well as how the alert appears in the Alert Center on the public side. I hope these help you visualize The Alert Center to better use it for your organizations! Thank you for reaching out. I hope you both have a great week.
This looks great; thanks for adding those so quickly!
Thank you! That looks great!
Please sign in to leave a comment.