This article will show you how to enable an alert bar in Alert Center.
Who can use this feature?
- The location of the bar is set at the top of the page.
- You can determine the display for Home Page Only, All Pages, or Department page and subpages in the alert item.
- The text in the Title and Read On... fields are the ones that will appear in the Alert Bar.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Alert Center
- Select the category you would like to enable the alert bar under
- Select Actions next to the category
- Click Modify
- Select the Enabled bubble under Show Alert Bar
- Note: This is only recommended for emergencies.
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.