Categories in the Archive Center allow for organization and ease of access to archived documents on your site.
Who can use this feature?
- Select Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the information
- Archive Name (required): Name of the category
- Start Display: The default is blank and indicates the Archive Category will be available immediately upon publication; enter a display date to auto-publish the category
- End Display: The default is blank and indicates the Archive Category will remain published until unpublished manually; enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Show Archives: Leave as default
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Select a Saving option
- Cancel: Will delete your work
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.