Archived items will not appear in the correct order when the archive dates are incorrect. It is common to specify the date you are uploading an archived item. However, you will want to instead pick the date according to the order in which you want it to display.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Archive Center
- Select the category that holds the item you want to modify
- Click on the item you wish to modify
- Review the Archive Date and make sure it is accurate
- Note: In most cases, we recommend that you put the date the item occurs as the archive date. If you have two items with the same date, they will be ordered by title.
- Click Save or Save and Publish at the top of the page