This article will show you how to modify a Bid Posting.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Bid Postings
- Next to the relevant category, select Choose an Action > View List
- Select Choose an Action > Modify next to the bid you wish to modify
- Make modifications
- Bid Number: Number assigned to identify the bid
- Bid Title: Title of the bid
- Start Date/ Start Time: When you would like the bid to become published
- Publication Info: Where the info will appear
- End Date/ End Time: When you would like the bid to unpublish
- Note: A blank End Date will allow for the bid to stay open until contracted.
- Submittal Info: How the bids can be submitted
- Bid Opening Info: If there are any special details about the bid opening
- Status: To change the status of the bid
- Addtl Status Info: If there are any additional comments about the status
- Bid Recipient: The contact to receive bids
- Description: Description of the bid
- Qualifications: If there are any special qualifications to submit a bid
- Special Requirements: If there are any special requirements for the bid
- Miscellaneous Info: If there is any additional information about the bid
- Addendum Date: Date updated, if applicable
- Pre-bid Meeting: Details for a pre-bid meeting
- Contact Person: The contact name
- Download Available: If there are downloadable documents containing more information
- Fee: If there is a fee for applying
- Plan & Spec Available: If there are plans and specs available for the projects
- Business Hours: Business hours of the contact posting the bid
- Fax Number: If you have a fax number you would like information about the bid
- Plan Holders List: Details regarding if a plan-holders list is used
- Bid Posting Categories: The category or categories where you would like to add the bid
- Select a save option
- Cancel: Will delete changes made
- Save: Will save the changes without sending them for approval
- Save and Send: Will save the changes and send them for approval
- If you choose Save and Send, a Bids window will appear to give you the option to send a notification to subscribers:
- Subject: Will auto-fill with the subject information
- Comments: Attach a brief description of the bid
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Attach a message to the SMS notification
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Select Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Bids category
- Attach a Document to My Bid: Add documents to the Bid Posting
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.