Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify a Category in the Calendar module.
- Go to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select the Calendar you would like to modify
- Select Actions next to the category name
- Select Modify
- Make modifications
- Properties Tab
- Calendar Title: Displays name of the Calendar
- Description: Provides a description of the Calendar
- iCalendar Feed: Displays all events from an iCalendar .ics URL to the Calendar category in widgets and Calendar module views
- Template: Controls the design that will appear for items associated with this category. If one is not selected, the default site design will be applied.
- Department Header Search: May vary by site, enable search
- Email List: Allows Admin users to send out notification emails from this calendar
- Allow Subscribers: Allows users to subscribe to Calendar in the Notify Me module
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Permissions: Set permissions at the category level
- View: View the live slide only
- Author: Submit new items, modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Color: Associate a color with the category
- Show Archives: Select to display archives as visible to the public
- Default Messages Tab
- HTML Subscriber Welcome Message/ HTML List Header/ HTML List Footer: Edit the HTML version of subscriber messages
- Copy HTML to Text: Copy the HTML to the text view
- Subscriber Welcome Message/ List Header/ List Footer: Edit the plain text versions of subscriber messages
- Properties Tab
- Select Save Changes in the top-right corner