This article will show you how to send event notifications prior to the event.
Who can use this feature?
- Create an event
- Select Save and Publish or Save Changes to an already published event
- Enter the notification information
- Subject: Will auto-fill with the subject information
- Comments: Add additional comments
- Mobile Text/Push Message: Add the text message
- Include link to item: Provides a link to the item within the SMS message for a user to select via their mobile device.
- Send: Select x Number of Days in Advance
- Enter the number of days prior you want the event to remind them in the Days in Advance of Start Date box
- Select Send
- Note: If you select immediately instead of x number of days as recommended, the user will receive a notification for every single instance of the event (so if it occurs 52 times, a user will get 52 emails).