CivicSend is a powerful communication creation and distribution module. Working in tandem with the Notify Me communication subscription module, CivicSend allows you to send multi-channel resident communications through a single point of access to notify residents of critical information quickly and efficiently.
With the ability to create an unlimited number of recipient lists, with CivicEngage Send you can:
- Choose from a variety of mobile-responsive customizable templates
- Create a single message and send it to residents via multiple channels, including email, text message, voice message, social media, and web, maximizing reach, response, and reaction
- Create a variety of communications—not just newsletters
- Track and measure response rates with the built-in analytics feature
- Post all sent communications to your website automatically in a single step
- Access all GCMS (Government Content Management System) lists in one place
- Note: You can select multiple lists at one time
One of the most impactful aspects of CivicSend is its e-newsletter functionality. Regularly communicating community news and events with residents is key to civic engagement. If today you’re creating newsletters using desktop publishing software, you’re likely frustrated with the time and effort it takes to produce engaging content and appealing layouts. By using CivicSend’s e-newsletter features, you benefit from pre-designed templates, the ability to add high-quality photos, and can easily link to content on your civic website where residents can read more in-depth content.
Via seamless integration with your GCMS, CivicEngage Send (CivicSend) is a single point of access to multiple communication channels.
Multiple Communication Channels
Quickly and easily create email, SMS/text, Facebook, and Twitter communications from one point of access. Email content posts to your website.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.