This article will show you how to add a resource or business inside your Resource Directory.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Resource Directory
- Select Add Item
- Fill in the information fields
- Resource Name (required): Create a name for the item
- Contact Name: Person to contact at the resource
- Address Boxes: Enter address information if you want to link to a map
- Link to map: If you placed the actual address in the address boxes and choose yes to link to map the user will be able to view a map
- Phone & Fax: Enter the phone and fax
- Format: 123-456-7890
- Email: Place the exact email in this box
- Example: AnimalHospital@xyz.com
- Show Email As: Mask email addresses with specific words instead of listing out the email address
- Note: This prevents webcrawlers from obtaining email addresses from your site.
- Example: Email the Animal Hospital
- Link: Create a link, if applicable
- Example: https://animalhospital.com
- Link Text: Display text for the link
- Example: Animal Hospital Website
- Description: Allows you to further describe the business/resource
- Note: The Resource Directory will allow up to 550 characters to be placed in the description area. If you attempt to add any more than that the module will not allow you to save the item.
- Show Archives: Select Yes or No to display the archives
- Resource Directory Categories: Select the categories you want to place the business/resource you can place them in as many categories as you wish or add another
- Note: If you add a category here, it will erase all information you have not saved on this screen.
- Scroll up and select a save option
- Save: Saves your item, does not publish
- Save and Publish: Saves and publishes to the live side