If you need to update anything on an existing bid and you want to send out the email, the subject of the email will say that it's "modified." To keep it from being listed as modified, you must unpublish the posting before making modifications.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Bid Postings
- Find the category the bid is under
- Select Choose an Action > View List
- Find the bid that has the tag and select Choose an Action > Unpublish
- Modify the bid posting
- On the pop-up box, remove the Modified part of the Subject
- Choose to Send, Don't Send, or Cancel
- On Start Date: Sends the notification on the start date previously set
- Immediately: Sends the notification immediately
- Send, Don’t Send, or Cancel: The notification will then send accordingly to those who have signed up in Notify Me for the selected Bids category
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.