You have the ability to enable a ReCaptcha function for a user to answer before they submit a form. This helps prevent spam submissions.
Who can use this feature?
Information submitted to any form fields will be transmitted via email for administrator notification and thus are not eligible to be adequately protected sensitive information. For this reason, do not request the following information on any forms:
- Bank Account Information
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Business ID Numbers
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Medical Information
- Passport Numbers
- Routing Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Tax ID Numbers
- W2 or Other Tax Information
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select your desired category
- Select Actions on the desired form
- Click Modify from the drop-down menu
- Note: Authors only see this option on forms they have saved or submitted.
- Scroll to Additional Details and click Enable reCAPTCHA
- Click Save
Note: Occasionally, a legitimate user may not be able to submit the form with ReCaptcha enabled due to their browser or device settings.