You can specify which users (if any) should receive a notification if a comment is added to a blog post. This setting is available whether the blog comments are moderated or unmoderated.
Who can use this feature?
- Prior to October 7, 2017, everyone with rights to the Blog category received comments via email. Some users may notice that they no longer receive emails. You will need to manually add these users so that they receive notifications.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Blog
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to your desired category
- Scroll to the Comments Option
- Select a style of moderation
- No Comments: Do not allow users to post comments
- Moderated: Allows for supervision and censoring
- Unmoderated: No supervision or censoring
- Ensure that Send Email for Blog Comments is set to Yes
- Add email addresses to the Submit Comments To field
- Note: Separate each email address with a comma.
- Select Save