This article will show you how to modify an existing Category in the Forms module.
Who can use this feature?
- It is recommended to use the Form Center for any regular, non-RequestTracker forms.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Find the category you wish to modify
- Select Choose an Action > Properties
- Modify the information
- Category Name: The name of the category
- Show Archives: Will show the archives of the forms
Permissions: This allows you to change the permissions for the category
- View: If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group. If the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in
- Author: Allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must Submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access
- Publisher: This allows the users to create and publish forms in this category
- Owner: Allows the users to create, publish, and delete forms in this category
- Select a saving option
- Cancel: Will delete the changes
- Save: Will save your changes
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.