This article will show you how to add an iCalendar feed to your Outlook Calendar.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate your desired calendar
- Select the Subscribe to iCalendar button
- Right-click on the Calendar feed you want and copy the link
- In your Outlook Calendar, select Add Calendar > From Internet
- Note: The Outlook steps may differ, depending on your personal Outlook settings.
- Paste the iCalendar link
- Select OK
- Click Yes to the Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates? prompt
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.