This article will show you how to modify a graphic link.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Select the category the link is under
- Find the link you would like to modify
- Select Choose an Action > Modify
- Modify the link
- Image: Configure image options (Modify) or remove the image (Remove)
- Link: Add the link that is attached to the image
- Display: Choose when you would like the link to be displayed; optional
- Select a saving option at the top of the page
- Cancel: Will delete the changes made
- Save: Will save the changes without publishing them to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish them to the live site
- Save and Send: Will save the changes and send the notification for approval
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Provide an example of a website with a button created in Graphic Links instead of an image.
Please sign in to leave a comment.