This article will show you how to add an Info Advanced category.
Who can use this feature?
- A category must be published and have at least one published Info Advanced item before it will show on the live site. If it still does not show, check that it has been related to the proper page(s) and that the page(s) feature column is turned on.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Info Advanced
- Select Add Category
- Fill in the appropriate information
- Category Name: This lets the user know what type of Info Advanced will be included
- Start Date: The default is blank; enter a start date if you want the item to auto-publish at a later date
- End Date: The default is blank; enter an end date if you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested to maintain security across the site
- See the Permissions User Guide for more information.
- Scroll up and select a Saving Option
- Cancel: Will delete what you’ve done
- Save: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save & Submit: Will save the work as an unpublished draft and notify an owner/system administrator that it is ready for review (Viewable by Authors and publishers only)
- Save & Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing