The Info Advanced widget allows you to add contact information to your page.
- A category must be published and have at least one published Info Advanced item in it before it will show on the front end. If it still does not show, check that a category has been selected in the Widget Options.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Log in to your site
- Navigate to your desired page and ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets and then click Modules
- Drag and drop the Info Advanced widget to your desired area of the page
Note: Make sure you see a dotted container appear in the desired spot on your page before you drop your widget.
- Fill out Widget Options
- Skin: Allows you to select from a list of pre-created styling options for your widget
- Header Text: The text that will appear above the Info Advanced (default is Contact Us)
- Option Set: Choose the desired Option Set (typically only Default is available depending on design)
- Display: Set the number of items to display in your widget. If there are more items in your category than the number in this field, your residents will see a link to View All items.
- Number of Columns: Choose the number of columns for this widget
- Category: Choose the appropriate Category
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from a narrow to a wide view
- Push to All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push to All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Select X to exit the Widget Options window
- Select Save at the top of the page