This article will show you how to add an initiative.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Community Voice
- Select Add Initiative
- Fill in the information
- Name: Name of the initiative on the public side
- Description: Brief description of what is in the initiative
- Icon: Choose an icon that appropriately fits your initiative
- Permissions: Give different levels of access to the topic you are creating
- View: If the category is intended to be public, you do not need to worry about having this option checked for each group; if the category is intended to be private, View allows the users to see the category when logged in
- Author: Allows the users in that group to create forms in this category, but they must submit them to a Publisher to make them available for public access
- Publisher: Access to publish within the category
- Owner: Automatically has all access above as well as owner rights to properties in the module
- Select a saving option
- Save: Will save the changes without publishing them to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish them to the live site
- Save and Send (Authors only): Will save the changes and send them for approval
- Cancel: Will delete all of your work
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.