Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to set properties in Community Voice.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Community Voice
- Select the Properties tab
- Fill in the information
- Admin Name: The name of the module on the back-end of your site
- Header Text: Text that will appear in the header on your site
- Footer Text: Text that will appear in the footer on your site
- Public Name: The name of the module on the live site
- Show in my Dashboard: Show the modules widgets in your dashboard
- Sends Notifications: This allows you to send notifications to users
- Social Media Sharing: Allows information to be shared on social media sites
- Send Idea Notifications: Allows notifications to be sent about an idea to owners and system administrators
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page