This article will show you how to delete a document from the Document Center.
A deleted document will stop showing in the search results around 24 hours after deleting it.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher
- Sign in to your website
- Navigate to the Document Center module:
- Click the Modules dropdown menu
- Make sure you are on the Content tab
- Select Document Center from the list of module options
- Click the Document Center tab:
- Select the folder that contains the item you wish to delete:
- Click the Actions button next to the item you want to delete:
- Select Unpublish from the list of options:
- If the document/file is currently posted on any pages, you will receive a notification with links to the references. To proceed, click the Continue button
- Verify that the document's status is now Draft:
- Click the document's Actions button:
- Select Delete from the list of options:
- Click the OK (okay) button on the popup that says, "Are you sure you want to delete this item?":