Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit the header text in the Document Center.
The module header for the Document Center must be turned on by support in order for this option to work. Please contact Support to have this module header enabled.
If the module header is not turned on the following will appear:
If the module is turned on the following will appear:
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the Properties tab
- Scroll to Header and edit the header text
- Note: The editor is in HTML. To see the normal Header display, click Refresh Preview.
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page