In the FAQs module, you can choose to have as many FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) categories as you need. Each FAQ category (such as Fire Department FAQs, City Clerk FAQs, etc.) can 'live' on as many pages as it needs to, but will filter back into the main FAQs module page. When FAQs are on any other page, besides the homepage and the FAQs module page, they will be placed on the right-hand side or bottom of a page (the feature column must be turned on).
- Organize FAQs by category
- Provide necessary information, links, and documents to reduce phone calls and foot traffic
- Change the order and placement of FAQs on a page
- Set FAQs to auto-publish/unpublish
- Place the same FAQs Categories on one or more related pages
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.