This article will show you how to modify a FAQ category.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > FAQs
- Select Choose an Action > Properties next to your desired category
- Modify the information fields
- Category Name: Create a category name
- Start Display: Enter a display date to auto-publish the category
- Note: A blank date will immediately publish the category.
- End Display: Enter an end display date to auto-unpublish
- Note: A blank date will leave the category published indefinitely.
- Number to Display: Maximum number of FAQs that display on a related page
- Show Archives: Leave as the default
- Template: Choose a template you would like for your category
- Permissions: Set permissions at the category level
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items, modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items and publish/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/unpublish published items, publish/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Scroll to the top and select a save option
- Save: Saves and publishes the work
- Save & Submit (Authors only): Saves the work as an unpublished draft and notifies a publisher that it is ready for review