In the Form Center, you can create online forms from scratch via simple drag-and-drop functionality. You can customize any form to look similar to paper forms and you also have the option to collect submitted form answers through the creation of a 'database form'. The Form Center also offers new options for forms such as dynamic page breaks, password fields, and conditional fields.
- Create forms that allow users to complete them online and submit them, print, or submit and print the form
- Allows you to receive an email notification when a form is submitted
- Keeps a database in the back end of all forms submitted
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Navigate through the module
Information submitted to any form fields will be transmitted via email for administrator notification and thus are not eligible to be adequately protected sensitive information. For this reason, do not request the following information on any forms:
- Bank Account Information
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Business ID Numbers
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Medical Information
- Passport Numbers
- Routing Numbers
- Social Security Numbers(even the last 4)
- Tax ID Numbers
- W2 or Other Tax Information
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
This seems to just end at step 2. Why not a link to the continuing instructions for creating a form?
Hello Pete Yezukevich! Thank you very much for the feedback. I've updated this article with a Resources section of links to other articles in the Form Center section of this Help Center.
Please sign in to leave a comment.