This article will show you how to create a new category in the Form Center.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select Add Category
- Fill in property fields
- Name: Create a category name
- Template: If desired, select a template from the drop-down
- Force Login: Choose to make new forms require users to log in by default
- Permissions: Select Permissions
- View Permissions User Guide for more information
- Navigate to the Confirmation Page tab
- Create/edit Confirmation Page text as desired
- Note: The confirmation page appears after a user submits a category for approval.
- Note: This is a default Confirmation Page for all categories. You can change it if desired. Changes will not affect any existing categories, only new categories post-change.
- Select Save or Save and Publish
- Save: Saves your changes, does not become publicly viewable
- Save and Submit (authors only): Saves work, submits to a Publisher, Owner, or System Admin for review
- Save and Publish: Saves your changes, category becomes publicly viewable