This article will show you how to set up Request Tracker forms.
Who can use this feature?
- Since it is easier to use a form template that has already been created than to create one from scratch, it is best to use CivicPlus Sample Forms in the Forms module.
Information submitted to any form fields will be transmitted via email for administrator notification and thus are not eligible to be adequately protected sensitive information. For this reason, do not request the following information on any forms:
- Bank Account Information
- Birth Certificate Copy
- Business ID Numbers
- Driver’s License Numbers
- Medical Information
- Passport Numbers
- Routing Numbers
- Social Security Numbers
- Tax ID Numbers
- W2 or Other Tax Information
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Forms
- Select CivicPlus Sample Forms or another Forms category
- Find a form that is closest to what you need for your form and select Choose an Action > Copy
- Fill in the information
Form Category: Select RequestTracker Forms
- Form Name: The name of the form you would like displayed
- This form submits data to: Select A Request Tracker Category
- Request Tracker Category: Select the category you would like this form to be sent to
- Priority: Select the priority level of the form
- Assigned To: Allows you to assign a form submission to a specific person
- CC Email List: The email you would like the form sent to
Start/End Date: Allows you to pick what dates this form will be displayed
- Note: If you do not choose a date, the form will stay live until unpublished manually.
- Submit Options: Allows you to choose if the form will submit only or submit and print
- Pad Cells: Will add a little space between questions, and between questions and headers/instructions
- Database Form: Allows you to save a copy of the submission in the back end of the module automatically
- Show Archives: Will show the archives of this form
- Enable reCAPTCHA: Requires users to select a checkbox prior to the form's submission
- Form Category: Select RequestTracker Forms
- Choose a saving option
- Save: Will save your work without publishing it to the live site
- Save and Submit: Will save your work and submit it to be approved or published
- Save and Publish: Will save your work and publish it to the live site
- Cancel: Will delete the changes made
- Select your form from the Request Tracker Forms Category section on the Forms module
- After saving, you will be able to modify your form further
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.