This article will show you how to create a basic Graphic Link.
Who can use this feature?
- Select Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Select a published category
- Select Add Item
- Fill in the information fields
- Insert Image: To upload a graphic saved on your computer
- Insert Fancy Button: To create a custom button in the module; this will present you with various options to begin creating your own button
- Insert a Mouse Over Image: The image that renders when hovering over the graphic link on the front end, if applicable
- Link: Insert the relative or full URL for this graphic link
- Open in new window: Open the link in a new window
- Starting On: The date you would like this Graphic Link to display on the public side
- Stopping On: The date you would like this Graphic Link to come off and unpublish itself from the public side
- Note: Make sure that the graphic you’ve created matches the size and design of other graphics in the same category.
- Cancel: Will delete what you have added
- Save: Will save without publishing to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save and publish to the live site
- Save and Submit: Will save your link and submit it to a publisher for review and publication (only available to Authors)
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.