Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an item to Info Advanced.
- Select Modules > Content > Info Advanced
- Select a published category you would like to add an item to
- Select Add Item
- Fill out the appropriate information
- Item Name: Name of the item
- Display Text: Item information you would like displayed
- Display Dates: Choose when you would like the item to display
- Note: This is optional. If you leave this blank, it will remain published indefinitely.
- Scroll to the top and select a save option
- Cancel: Will delete all work that was done
- Save: Will save the changes without publishing to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the changes and publish to the live site
Note: Remember to view how large the current Info Advanced item is, as all sites have different-sized Info Advanced dimensions based on their use. If you create one that is too large or small, it will affect the overall look and feel of your site.