Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to modify categories in the Jobs module.
- Select Modules > Content > Jobs
- Select the Category you wish to modify
- Click Actions
- Select Modify
- Make the modifications
- Category Title: Title you would like displayed for the category
- Description: A description of what will be in the category
- Template: Allows you to choose a template for items in the category
- Email List: Select box to be able to send updates to this list
- Allow Subscribers: Check to allow users to subscribe to job postings in the Notify Me module
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Allow SMS: Check to allow users to subscribe to SMS notifications
- Show Archives: Display archives as visible to the public
- Start Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will be available immediately upon publication; enter a start display date to auto-publish at a later date
- End Date: The default is blank and indicates the category will remain published until unpublished manually; enter an end date if you want the item to expire and auto-unpublish
- Permissions: Setting permissions at the category level is suggested
- View: May view the live side only
- Author: Submit new items and modify unpublished items
- Publisher: Publish new items, modify unpublished items, modify published items and accept/reject submitted items
- Owner: Publish new items, modify/delete unpublished items, modify/delete published items, accept/reject submitted items, create/modify categories and assign category permissions
- Select Save Changes at the top of the page