The My Dashboard module allows your website visitors to personalize your website to stay updated on news, events, manage subscriptions, save forms to be completed at a later time, track their requests, and other information they care about through drag-and-drop functionality, as well as the use of widgets.
Note: If you have Allow Dashboard under settings unchecked, you will not be able to modify the master dashboard.
My Dashboard Modules for Residents
- Calendar: Allows visitors to stay updated on news and events
- Notify Me: Allows visitors to manage their subscriptions
- Form Center: Allows users to view their previously submitted forms, or to save their forms to be completed at a later time
- Request Tracker: Allows residents to view and track submitted requests
- ePayment Center: Allows users to view information on payment transactions made on your site
- Community Connection: Allows visitors to join groups and interact with others on various topics
- Community Voice: Allows residents to submit, comment, and vote on ideas