This article will show you how to add and configure Promo Codes to the ePayment Center.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > ePayment Center.
- Select the Promo Codes tab.
- Select Add a Promo Code.
- Fill in the information fields.
- Code: Enter Code (limit of 10 characters)
- Choose either percentage (%) or dollar amount ($) in the drop-down list
- Enter a value for the discount
- Enter a value for the maximum amount
- Available: Enter the dates you wish for the code to be available to customers
- Limit: Enter a limit for coupon use, or leave the field blank for no limit
- Note: When you develop a promo code, the total transaction amount must be above the minimum transaction amount or be established as 100% of the transaction amount. This is to account for any processing fees associated with a transaction.
- Select Save or Save and Publish.
- Save: Saves work, does not publish.
- Save and Submit: (Authors-only) Saves work and submits the code to a Publisher for review.
- Save and Publish: Saves work and then publishes it for public view.
- View the Promo Code's information.
- Code ID: Automatically generated based on creation date.
- Code: Your discount code.
- Discount: Percentage/dollar amount and the maximum amount.
- Effective Dates: The Starting and Ending Date.
- Redemptions: How many times the code was redeemed and the total available redemptions.