This article will show you how to insert a Facebook plugin into your page.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure your Live Edit Is On
- Select Widgets
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML widget onto the part of the page you want the Facebook Plugin to appear
- Create a new browser tab and go to Facebook Page Plugin Generator
- Fill out the fields
- Facebook Page URL: The link to the Facebook page that you want to connect
- Tabs: Section of the Facebook page that you want to feature
- Width: How wide the widget will be
- Height: How tall the widget will be
- Note: You can adjust the height and width through the Facebook Plugin Generator or through the code directly
- Use Small Header: Click to use a smaller-sized header
- Hide Cover Photo: Click to prevent featuring the page's cover photo
- Adapt to plugin container height: Click to default to your site's widget height
- Show Friend's Faces: Click to feature friend's faces
- Scroll down and click the Get Code button
- In the pop-up window, select the IFrame tab
- Copy the code
- Return to your site tab and paste the code into the Custom HTML text box
- Select Done
- The Facebook plugin will appear
- Note: Facebook will not allow the Facebook feed to show in an iframe unless the country and age restrictions on the Facebook page are set as "Visible to Everyone." If there are any restrictions set in these fields whatsoever, the Facebook feed will show up as blank.
- Note: If your Facebook feed still appears blank, contact Facebook support.
- Click Save at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Not sure why, this i not working for us at all....
I tested this on a test site and it seems to be working for me. Please reach out to our Support specialists for further assistance to make sure everything is working properly! You can reach them by chat on the back-end of your site, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for reaching out,
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.