This article will show you how to place a Facebook plugin on a page.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners | Publishers | Authors
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- Click the Widgets tab:
- Drag and drop the Custom HTML widget onto the part of the page where you want the Facebook Plugin to display:
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the Facebook Page Plugin Generator
- Fill out the fields to generate the code:
- Facebook Page URL: The link to the Facebook page that you want to connect
- Tabs: Section of the Facebook page that you want to feature
- Width: Width that the widget will display, measured in pixels
Height: Height that the widget will display, measured in pixels
Note: You can adjust the height and width through the Facebook Plugin Generator or through the code directly
- Use Small Header: Click to use a smaller-sized header
- Hide Cover Photo: Click to prevent featuring the page's cover photo
- Adapt to plugin container height: Click to default to your site's widget height
- Show Friend's Faces: Click to feature friend's faces
- Click the Get Code button:
- In the resulting pop-up window, select the iframe tab:
Copy the provided code:
- Return to your site tab and paste the code into the Custom HTML widget:
- Click the Done button:
- The Facebook plugin will appear:
Note: Facebook will not allow the Facebook feed to show in an iframe unless the country and age restrictions on the Facebook page are set as "Visible to Everyone." If there are any restrictions set in these fields whatsoever, the Facebook feed will show up as blank.
Note: If your Facebook feed still appears blank, contact Facebook support.
- Click the Save button: