This article will show you how to hide or show (unhide) a page from the menu view.
Who can use this feature?
- If you choose to hide the page from the menu, it can still be found if users click on a direct link or use the search function. The page will not appear in the navigation options.
- Navigate to the page you want to hide or unhide
- Ensure your Live Edit Is On
- Click on that page's Properties tab
- Select an option from the Hidden drop-down
- Note: To unhide a page, simply unselect any of the options.
- Hide from all site menus: Hide the page from all site menus and the site map
- Hide from all site menus, but show in sitemap: Select to show the hidden page in your sitemap
- Hide from mega menus only: Hide the page from Pages widgets or mega menus, but not secondary navigation or the site map
- Click Save Page Changes
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.