Who can use this feature?
Within the Staff Directory widget, you can display members in several side-by-side columns on your page, rather than all in one line. This allows for greater design flexibility and better space efficiency.
- Navigate to the page you would like to place the staff directory display on
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Navigate to Widgets > Modules
- Drag-and-drop the Staff Directory widget onto your page
- Under Options, select a Number of Columns to display
- Navigate to Departments & Staff
- Search for Departments or Staff Names to display
- Click the + button to add the item
- Check which features to display for the employee/department
- Photo: Feature the employee's photo
- First name: Displays their first name
- Last name: Displays their last name
- Title: Displays their title/position
- Email address: Displays their email address
- Phone number: Displays their phone number
- Biography: Displays a brief biography/description
- Link to staff in Staff Directory: Displays a link to the wider Staff Directory
- Repeat steps 8-10 to add more employees/departments
- Click X when finished to escape Widget options
- View the Staff Directory widget columns
Note: Columns cannot display if you choose a Department within the widget.
- Click Save at the top of the page