This article will show you how to move a page by using the Site map.
Who can use this feature?
- Moving a page will not change its URL
- You can Create a Site Map Version to move pages without changing the live site map
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Map
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Expand the section you want to move child pages in
- Hover your cursor next to a child page and drag-and-drop it to your desired location
- The site will refresh; changes will display automatically
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
It would be good if there was a second way to move pages. If you're trying to move pages from one location to another that is off-screen on the sitemap, the webpage doesn't scroll underneath under your mouse as you drag the page which turns this approach into a huge hassle. It would be good if there was a button somewhere that allowed you to select a new location for a page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.