This article will show you how to move a page by using the site map.
- Moving a page will not change its URL.
- You can create a Site Map Version to move pages without changing the live site map.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner
- Log in to your Web Central website if you have not already
- Expand the Modules menu, click the Site Tools tab, and select the Site Map option
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click the right-arrow next to the name of the section you want to move child pages in to expand it
- With your mouse, drag and drop a page to the desired location
- The site will refresh, and the changes will display automatically