Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors cannot publish a Photo Album.
This article will show you how to add a Photo Album to your Photo Gallery.
- Go to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Click Add Album
- Fill in fields
- Album Title: Create a name for your album
- Cover Photo: Upload a cover photo, once you have published photos in your album
- Permissions: Assign group permissions
- View: Viewing rights only
- Author: Ability to create and edit content, cannot publish
- Publisher: Can publish changes and new creations
- Owner: Full rights to the photo album
- Default Credit: Assign default photo credits to every picture in the album
- Right-click Protection: Disable the ability for visitors to right-click on a picture
- Note: This means that they will not be able to save pictures to their computer.
- Click Save and Publish at the top of the page